Friday, July 16, 2010

27: Day 20/NOVA SCOTIA!!

Date: 14/7/10
Town: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Time: 3.48pm
Timezone: GMT -03.00

The title is in capitals because Nova Scotia is the last place I'm visiting in Canada, and plus Tim Freedman mentions Nova Scotia in that song I was talking about a few blogs back. That was the only thing I knew about this place before I googl'd, and I still can't remember anything.
But back to the start of the day. Okay, we drove around Prince Edward Island to find Lighthouses and we couldn't find them. (We're not good with maps which is why we bought ourselves the GPS in the first place.)
But... here's some grass for your viewing pleasure.


After Prince Edward Island we drove over the big old bridge back to the mainland, and it had been drizzling with rain for the last few hours but then it rained buckets for about five hours all the way to Nova Scotia. And they set a new record for July the 14th for rainfall - about 60-70 mls. Which is... more than Perth gets all winter.
Hmm.


So then after five hours of rain and trees (and NARY A MOOSE!) we arrived in Nova Scotia.
It was too rainy to go out so we crashed at the hotel, and we're going sightseeing tomorrow.
I shall update soon. Ish.
I'm going to miss Canada.
Oh by the way... Eddy, you really should learn to play the bass with your fingers, as opposed to a pick. But if you insist on using a pick then you should learn to pick bass, and use less of a strumming motion. Rover doesn't like it when you pull on his strings like that.
And yes, I have an international telepathic connection with my bass guitar.
Until next time, good day from Nova Scotia.
(It's just fun to say Nova Scotia.)

P.S. I just looked back at this post and it's very uneventful. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon. Like, I don't know, maybe a MOOSE?!

3 comments:

  1. how did you know about eddy's bassing? someone send you the video(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you, I have an international telepathic connection with Rover.
    And I just know for a fact that Eddy plays the bass like a guitar.
    ... brooklyn rage!
    OHMYGOD I can brooklyn rage, I'm in NY now!! :D
    But I don't have time to post tonight so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pfffffffffffftttt. rover loves getting raped by me:D i throw all technique, playing ability and right notes out the window to try and crabcore:D note to self... skinny shorts are not the go when trying to crabcore-_-

    and its so much easier to strum fast thatn pick fast:D

    ReplyDelete