Friday, June 25, 2010

4: Sydney International Airport

Date: 25/6/2010
Time: 8.10 am
Town: Sydney, NSW
Timezone: GMT +10.00

So this airport is currently screwing me over as far as blogging goes. I swear there is nowhere in this place to blog properly.
You see, I have some time to kill. Five hours to be exact. And I don't want to shop, my legs hurt so much. So I thought, instead of blogging later tonight when I'm in San Fransisco, how about blogging now as well as later? Because technically when I blog from America, it'll be Saturday already in Australia and you won't have a Friday blog. How can you survive an entire day without a blog? I asked myself, so thought I would do the right thing and blog.
Aha, no.
There's two ways to acess the internet here. Using one of the free crappy computers, or plugging in your own laptop and getting internet via optus or telstra. Unfortunately it's not free if you use your own, but with the free crappy computers, there's nowhere to load up my pictures because I don't think USBs existed when this baby was built.
I'm at the Qantas Club at the moment, Dad still has his card from when he used to work flying back and forth from Melbourne so we get some leftover benefits. Free breakfast, to be exact. I'm making the most of it, I've had raisin toast, banana bread, croissants, cheese, fruit salad and juice.
So, this is not the first official post. This is just an inbetweeny post, my letting you know what's going on and saying I miss you all and I hope you're having an awesome day.
I plan to document my adventures day by day so that will start tonight/tomorrow morning, depending on which end of the world you're at.
I love watching planes.
Next stop, San Fransisco.
Going to get more food now.

P.S my family is currently asleep on the couch in the lounge. I feel like taking photos.

2 comments:

  1. photos! we must have photos of sleeping peoples! i has many in return =P
    and thank god for a friday post! =P
    if you're in a full on club room.... plush seats... room service perhaps? i've never been in one ;'( take pictures so we know what to look forward to once we're xtrememly famous =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a number, its definately an official post. dont you think you can get away with "4.5: San Francisco"...not happening whilst the blog police are on patrol. You missed toy story. twas awesome, twas missed by you, twas cold tonight, twas awesome.

    Hope your havin fun watching planes...sounds like a hoot...

    ReplyDelete