Thursday, June 24, 2010

3: To My Dear Perthlings.

Date: 24/6/2010
Time: 8.10pm
Town: Perth, WA
Timezone: GMT +08.00

Harrow! This is a quick little notice from my very tidy bedroom to the Perth people I am leaving behind and a few important things that would be worth knowing. I leave for the plane at about ten o'clock, but I have to pack my laptop relatively soon so I thought I'd better just leave one last shout out before I go travel around the universe as much as is humanely possible without a spacesuit.
This is the last post from Perth, I've done with the packing. The only thing is this simply enormous laptop that can only fit in the bag with much encouragement/brute force. Some bloke in a Tarago is coming to take us to the airport. He's a friend of a friend of Dad's who does taxi-stuff for families. Mum said, "He's one of Ted's associates" and I said, "I didn't know Ted was a part of the mafia."
Apparently mafia jokes aren't as funny as they used to be...?
So, just a few notes. Don't try to call me when I'm away, I've turned voice mail off because when you people leave voice mails it charges to my phone and it's something like 55c a minute from here to there, so don't call because I've disabled it all and you will just sit there like a bemused caterpillar, wondering why the phone has been ringing for ten minutes.
If you really want to contact me, leave comments on the blog, send me an email or send me a Facebook message. I won't be on Facebook too much because I'll be pretty busy but I'll check my messages and answer any questions on here in a collective sort of manner.
Text messages to Canada cost about 30c each so don't waste your money like that. It's highly unlikely I'll text back anyway... sorry.
Band peoples, if you have an idea for musical shenanigans send it to me and I'll do the same for you. You can't get rid of me, even when I'm 10000 km away. I am a ghost!
If the teachers ask where I am, tell them I'm aboard the Death Star. Either that or tell them I'm taking over the world using my Jedi Powers. Just make it generally star-wars related. Keep them on their toes, says I.
There's not much else to say, except that I'm leaving for San Fransisco via Sydney in two hours, so you guys have an awesome last week of school (if at all possible) and an even more aweomse (awesomer? gahh..) holidays.
I'm going to pretend I'm not going to miss you all like crazy.
Thanks for the notebook, Sammie, it will definitely come in handy :) Can you also email me any chemistry and maths homework we get? They're the only two textbooks I'm taking. Politics can be studied from a distance, and Literature can be read on planes.
Thanks for being such awesome Perthlings and I'll see you on my return.
I bid thee farewell.
Next stop, Sydney.
Two hours to go.

6 comments:

  1. I think im actually going to enjoy this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for that (Pucc's comment)

    HAVE MANY GLORIOUS FUNTIMES YOU LUCKYBITCH (I'm sorry, "bitch" is one of my few go-to words- no offense intended :D)

    TAKE ALOT of photos and be ready for the awesomeness of new musical genre's as we create them!

    Break a wing!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha thanks wang :D I will take so many pictures you'll have a hernia (but don't do that, it sounds painful).

    I will blog all the time and keep you so well updated it'll be like you're all with me!

    I have to go now so I'll talk to you all soon. :) stay awesome.

    And I'd rather not break a wing... i think they're vital...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll spam your inbox with new random ass stuff we do musically, spech anything stupid and funny like conors little thingo on that last recording, you shall be updated! have a fun bunch of flights =D

    ReplyDelete