Sunday, June 20, 2010

1: Home, Perth.

Date: 20/6/2010
Time: 8.38pm
Town: Perth, WA
Timezone: GMT +08.00

This is (probably) not a blog about Darcie. I already have a blog about my own life, go read that if you'd rather read the ramblings of a silly teenager who has far too much spare time. (or not, suit yourself...) This is the blog where I write down my thoughts on the world (which, I might add, is a big scary place) and it's where I'm going to keep the memories that I might later on forget, so that I can always come back here and look at what I wrote, look at where I've been and remember what a great time I had. Or not, should the worst happen.
But let's stay positive, okay?
Last time I tried to keep a journal was when I went to New Zealand. Unfortunately, I was eleven at the time and had the attention span of a kitten on crack. Hopefully I can dedicate a little more of my time to this one, and take note of every part of my travels around the globe.
I'm finishing school next year and then I'll be stuck at university (or, if that plan fails, stuck working) and it's way too expensive to go more than once every eight years or so (that's a guesstimate...) so this is probably it. That's a sad thought, but soon I'll have my own life and I'll travel around more to all the places I won't have seen. This holiday is going to be amazing.
Next stop: Airport, 100 hours from now.
Flight leaves on the night of the 24th at Midnight.
(Sweet jumping crap, I am so excited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment